Best price quality ratio
Short lead time
Worldwide 24/7/365 support
Module repair service
We know that in order to continue to grow over the long term we must strive to be a sustainable company that takes care of the environment and tackles the causes and impacts of climate change. Our environmental policy focuses on both environmental stewardship and acting on climate change.
We want our products, services, and production to be part of a sustainable society.
We are committed to:
- Designing products to reduce their adverse environmental impact in production, use and disposal.
- Reducing resource consumption, waste and pollution in our operations.
- Taking a proactive approach regarding environmental legislation that affects our business.
- Encouraging suppliers, subcontractors, retailers and recyclers of our products to adopt the same environmental principles as Iontech.
- Giving appropriate weight to this environmental policy when making future planning and investment decisions.
- Setting targets and objectives, within the scope of the environmental management system, to achieve continual improvement and sustainable development.
The requirements of this Policy apply to all Iontech entities and employees. Even though this policy applies to all entities and employees, the Primary Audience of this policy (i.e. the ones who, together with the Policy Holder, are responsible for implementing the policy) is the business management.
How to report violations
Employees are encouraged and expected to report incidents of non-compliance. Violations of this Policy may be reported to the management. Anyone reporting a violation shall, to the extent legally permissible, have the possibility to remain anonymous. Iontech has a non-retaliation rule and will ensure that there are no adverse work-related consequences for any employee who, in good faith, alerts management of possible violations of this policy.
Further guidance and assistance
This policy is a fundamental policy document. It sets the frame for Iontech compliance with
rules and principles. Each employee is responsible for knowing which policies, directives and related documents that apply to them.